Membership of the English-Speaking Union of Malta
Members of ESU Malta support the objectives of the organisation in its efforts to strengthen the use of English in the Maltese Islands. Through their modest membership fees, members assist in sustaining the organisation's activities and funding its programmes.
Members of ESU Malta receive the following benefits:
- Membership funds contribute towards our local educational programmes.
- International Membership of the English-Speaking Union world-wide including the ability to utilise the members-only services of Dartmouth House, ESU's headquarters in Mayfair, London. Read about the benefits of International membership >>
- priority access to ESU Malta activities
- Membership of ESU Malta automatically provides International Membership of the English-Speaking Union, with its many other benefits. Please see separate International Membership information sheet.
- 10% discount on tickets at events produced by The Malta Philharmonic Orchestra
- Members receive updates about ESU activities and courses.
- Selected membership discounts will be offered on certain activities or courses.
- Access to booking of ESU Malta meeting room, located at our Msida offices, at discounted rates. This is subject to availability.
- Invitations to occasional social functions.
- Possibility of joining an ESU Book Club
Please find an application form
for you to download and return to our offices
. Annual membership runs from 1st June to 31st May each year. Application forms for Annual Membership received from 1st March will automatically qualify for membership until 31st May the following year.
The membership fees are:
|Individual Adult Annual|
|Individual Adult Life|
|Full-Time Student Annual|
Payments can be made via Internet banking as follows:
Download ESU Malta membership application form >>
Download Gozo branch application form >>
|Bank Name:||HSBC Bank (Malta) plc|
|a/c Name:||English-Speaking Union of Malta|
|IBAN:||MT19MMEB 4474 9000 0000 7414 4684 001|